Swift Worldwide Resources is the leading supplier of manpower to the Oil and Gas Industry. With over 30 years of experience, Swift serves as a strategic partner supplying both contract and direct hire services to its blue chip client base. Through Swift’s innovative recruitment strategies, Swift has generated a current contractor pool of over 3200 Swifties which span 35 countries across the globe. Swift’s expansive footprint provides true global talent solutions to major capital projects throughout the world.
Swift Worldwide Resources is seeking for:
Drilling Engineer / Transfer Coordinator (Temporary)
- Experience in drilling operations (preferable onshore);
- Deep technical knowledge on drilling equipment specifications;
- Experience with procurement and logistics;
- Advanced English;
- Availability to travel and live (for three weeks) in other city;
- Availability to stay (for one week) in remote area;
- Perform physical counting and visual inspection of items related to drilling operations in the warehouse;
- Develop bidding strategies for transferring drilling equipment along with Supply Chain team;
- Prepare recommendations on contract awards;
- Inspect warehouse location;
- Check documentation of equipment, fill out acceptance certificates, and documents.
If you fit on this profile, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org